PROPRIETARY TRADING TECHNOLOGY
GUARANTEED FAST EXECUTION
INSTANT EXECUTION WITH LOW LATENCY
The Equinix LD4 server is strategically located and positioned with the industry’s leading data centers. Market leaders and innovators are brought together on a single global interconnection platform that provides the best trading environment.
We have no trading restrictions. Scalping, hedging and HFT are allowed. Our platform are optimized to accommodate the client’s needs and strategies. We offer the best trading liquidity with market depth and the ability to carry out operations at institutional levels.
THE NEXT GENERATION TRADING PLATFORM TO REPLACE MT4
MetaTrader 5, or MT5, is a next-gen multi-asset trading platform that will replace MT4 in the very near future. Its back-testing functions are not only faster than those of MT4, but it also allows simultaneous multi-pair testing. A similar graphical interface to MT4 will help you get used to the platform quickly, while unique MT5 integration with centralised exchange enables traders to trade commodities and indices in addition to Forex.
03-MedFX MT5 Demo & Features
WHY CHOOSE METATRADER 5?
MetaTrader 5 (MT5), besides simply offering more than MT4 does, also includes features and trading functionalities that are better than many other online trading platforms available today. With MT5, MetaQuotes Software has increased the number of technical analysis tools available, along with more charting and timeframe options. Problems like limited types of pending orders and inability to segregate or get a quick ask/buy with a few clicks have been eliminated, making trading easier and slicker through additional for-traders features.
- More Pending Order Types: Traders can place 8 types of pending orders to get more precise control over open positions.
- Cryptocurrency Trading: MT5 allows intraday swing trading or position trading. A new hedging feature enables scalping as well.
- One-Click Trading: MT5 simplifies the process of opening a new position with a single click.
- More Technical Analysis Tools: MT5 includes additional technical tools, which provide options to choose from over 21 timeframes for charting and 9 additional techniques for chart structuring.
- Clear Segregation: MT5 allows segregation between the terms of order, position, and transaction.
- Optimised Strategy Tester: Improved testing capabilities for expert advisors and detailed presentation of results.
- Improved EAs: Integrated MQL Forex market product tabs for EAs.
- Economic Calendar: Traders can now stay up-to-date on economic events, data, and indicators in real time, every hour, for market monitoring.
TRADING ON MT5 SUPPORTS ALL ORDER TYPES
MT5 trading software gives traders the ease of achieving their trading objectives, regardless whether they are looking for request, instant, exchange, or market execution. With the MT5 trading platform you can place any type of trade order, including pending, market, stop, and trailing stop orders:
- Market Orders: For instant execution, trade orders can be immediately completed on the consent of traders or brokers. There are two types of market orders on MT5.
- Pending Orders: Orders can be executed in the future, as soon as the market situation agrees with the specified conditions. There are six pending orders available on MT5.
- Stop Orders: Can be used with both market and pending orders to minimise losses and lock in profits. There are two stop orders on MT5.
- Trailing Stop: Stop-losses can be trailed to follow the current price. If the price moves in the opposite direction, the stop-loss levels are changed.
METATRADER 5 RUNS ON ALL MAJOR DEVICES
Download the free MetaTrader 5 application on your iPhone, iPad or Android-powered device, and trade Forex, stocks and futures anytime and anywhere.
The mobile version of the popular trading platform provides everything needed to perform trading operations, send pending orders, as well as to set protective Stop Loss and Take Profit levels. MetaTrader 5 Mobile also supports the One Click Trading option, which allows sending trade orders straight from the price chart or from the Market Depth window.
- Hedging Mode: Adopted for Forex trading; a new position is opened with any new deal on a financial instrument.*
- Netting Mode: Adopted for exchange markets; it enables traders to open only one position on a financial instrument at a time.
METATRADER 5 СHARTING TOOLS FOR TECHNICAL ANALYSIS
MT5 has 44 analytical objects, including Gann, Fibonacci retracements, Elliott Tools, Geometric Shapes, and more. Apply objects on charts manually, set calculation parameters, and customise the appearance of graphical objects according to your taste.
Choose from the most popular technical indicators that are unique to MetaTrader 5: Trend Oscillators, Volume Indicators, and Bill Williams’ Tools. Add indicators to the price charts or use as separate sub-windows with individual scales of value. You can also overlap indicators on one chart for better control. Moreover, whenever you feel you need more indicators for your specific trading strategies, you can access the Market and Code Base to download additional indicators for the MetaTrader 5 trading platform. Developers can access MetaEditor to build customised indicators for the platform.
FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS ON MT5
Macroeconomic Indicators/Economic Calendar The MetaTrader 5 Economic Calendar is where important macroeconomic indicators can be viewed in real time, in order to forecast price trends. The calendar features both current and past weeks’ events, while also publishing upcoming events. All indicators come with release time, priority, and previous values. There is color coding to demonstrate the difference in expected values and actual values of the indicators.
The indicators can be viewed on the ‘Calendar’ tab of the Toolbox window. To add indicators tothe charts, simply click on ‘Add All Events’ in the calendar menu.
- Trend: A basic technique in technical analysis. Helps identify the direction of market movement, with the two major market trends being uptrend and downtrend.
- Support and Resistance: Allows you to see directions to open a position, and gives an indication of potential profit (or loss).
The MetaTrader 5 trading platform offers numerous templates and profiles to enable traders to change the colour schemes and analytical objects applied on the chart. MT5 has 21 timeframes for all financial instruments, and provides more than 80 popular analytical tools, as well as the ability to construct charts based on other indicators’ data. You can also add analytical objects directly to a symbol price chart, and last but not least, MetaTrader 5 supports you with an unlimited number of additional analytical tools to monitor the price fluctuations of multiple currencies.
ALGORITHMIC/AUTOMATED TRADING ON MT5
Developed using programming language MQL5, MetaTrader 5 allows Black Box Programming, which makes it a viable choice for developers and users of trading robots. Trading robots are applications used for trade account management. They analyse quotes from financial instruments allowing traders to execute the most profitable trades. Thousands of these indicators can be downloaded for free on the MQL5 code base.
IN-BUILT STRATEGY TESTER
The Strategy Tester helps to test the performance of trading robots and find the best input parameters before executing EAs on real accounts. The entire process is based on the historical quotes of currencies and other financial products, for which there are several testing modes.
IN-BUILT STRATEGY TESTER FEATURES
- Optimisation: One trading robot can be tested multiple times, using different sets of parameters to choose the best set of inputs.
- MQL5 Cloud Platform: Enables the addition of other computers to accelerate the process of testing.
- Graphical Display of Results: testing results are shown in figures and a great amount of statistical data is also made available, including profit/loss percentage, expected payoffs, etc. There are options for 2D and 3D tools for visual analysis of results of optimisation.
- Forward Testing: Divides the database of currency and indices for optimisation into two separate parts.
- Multi-Currency: Allows for testing on multiple currencies, to analyse and identify the correlation between different pairs.
FOREX ROBOTS FOR SCALPING
Forex robots are ideal helpers when you need to evolve your scalping techniques and stop making manual decisions. Once you open numerous short-term orders, the most important thing is to close the orders with proper timing. That is where robots come in, providing accuracy in Forex and CFD trading. For instance, the EAs are programmed to monitor fluctuations in various currencies and automatically enter and exit market orders once your predetermined trading indicators are reached.
MetaTrader 5 scalping allows you to turn many small profit opportunities into a big one. This is also a good risk management strategy, since it does not involve taking on big risks in the hope of huge profits, though do bear in mind that robots do make mistakes, and any questions regarding those errors must be sent to the developer of the EA in question
INCREASED SPEED DOESN’T MEAN LESS INFORMED DECISIONS
- Depth of Market (DOM): This feature offers traders a view of current market activity for particular indices. For retail Forex traders, this information is generally unavailable, as there is no centralised exchange to derive the data from. This feature is available both for exchange and non-exchange symbols. While for the exchange symbols, the window displays real-time volumes and prices of trade requests, for the non-exchange symbols, DOM is a tool to help place market and pending orders with a single click.*
- One-Click Trading: Since trading execution is important, a special panel on MT5 allows the performing of trade operations instantly with just a single click. Select ‘One-Click Trading’ in the chart context menu, and the results will be immediately sent to servers without opening any additional trading dialogues.